I was recently tagged with the “You Might Be A Writer If” tag, by tpssarah of Light and Shadows. Thanks, Sarah!
Well, the rules of the tag are to link back to the person who tagged you, make a list of four to six (what! Only six!?) symptoms of being a writer without copying anyone else that you know of, and tag a couple of other people. Okay. Let’s see what we’ve got.
Four to six signs, here we go:
1. You never outgrew imaginary friends, and the so-called people living in your head are extraordinarily unique and detailed; also if they begin to live in other people’s heads.
2. Your pencils have names and personalities, and you know what sorts of pencils and pens you prefer.
3. Your purse is full of small spiral-bound notebooks, or alternatively your purse is big enough to hold (and frequently does contain) a full-sized notebook, or if you always carry a notebook and a pencil or pen with you wherever you go.
4. You consider food to be a distraction at times.
5. You feel that you have more talent than time, or more ability than energy.
6. Alternatively, you feel that your work is never good enough.