artwork, avengers, blog awards, blogging, c.s. forester, captain america: civil war, college, crafts, creativity, doctor who, horatio hornblower, music, randomness, sewing
…otherwise known as “Erin Does the Sunshine Blogger Award” again. 😛
Thank you, Rosey!
…so why do I need to post the button twice???
All right. Fourteen facts about me. Here we goooo!
1. I forgot what I was going to put in this space.
2. I play multiple instruments–guitar, piano, harmonica, pentatonic flute,
3. I am very firmly on Cap’s side of the Civil War for various reasons.
4. Sometimes when two characters are played by the same actor my sanity does a backflip and tries to merge the two. Even when the two have practically nothing in common except for an eyebrow raise and occasionally identical elocution. Why this happens, I have no clue and I normally try to ignore it because it doesn’t help with anything at all ever.
5. It is my firm belief that the Doctor ran into Lieutenant Bush at some point prior to his eighth incarnation and the “note to self” in this case was that a war was pretty much inevitable at this point… Oh no. That started out okay but I lost it halfway through. Sorry. I’ll shut up about Doctor Who now.
6. I completely misplaced all my other nominations for all other blog awards. If you’ve nominated me in the past please remind me… I should at least try to catch up.
7. I wish I could draw and play music better than I can. I’m already a perfect cook, designer, and seamstress.
8. Ongoing learning process… going on.
9. There comes a point in college when you’re done with your general education classes and your university and college requirements. When that point arrives, they pretty much throw you in the deep end and walk away laughing. HAZING IS NOT DEAD. It survives at a bureaucratic level. Also, I am at that point in my life.
10. SWEET HEAVENS A GORGEOUS FEMALE CARDINAL JUST LANDED IN THE YEW OUTSIDE MY WINDOW!!! Who’s a lovely, gorgeous, incomparable bird? That’s right you are!
11. Fact #10 just made my day.
Don’t skip Nine. Falcon is one of my favorite superheroes. “I do everything he does, just slower”. But the thing is, he doesn’t just follow Cap’s lead. He takes the initiative. I wish they’d do a spin-off just about Sam Wilson and his time working with Riley. Does he have a girlfriend? What are his family reunions like? Does Cap just talk to random people in the park all the time?
14. One of these facts is actually a lie.
15. Who says that there has to be just fourteen facts?!
Hopefully you enjoyed reading this. 😉 I hope I saved enough facts to do all the other awards accumulating in my attic…
I nominate… well, Iris, but she probably won’t do it, my other fellow superheroes Courtney, Sarah, and Rosalie (who also probably won’t do it), Bessie because she just started college and might understand the deep end thing, and the Professor, just because.
Thanks for reading, and God Bless!