1. You’re on a deserted island, and you find a cave. What would you expect to find in it? Probably something dangerous. Like a mountain lion. Or a mutated pygmy. Or evil shrimp.
2. If you could have one superpower, which would you pick? Electromagnetism. There are so many ways it could be used… if you can create really super-strong magnetic fields you can levitate people, besides the obvious throwing lightning around. It’s awesome.
3. What one song would you choose for the theme music for a movie about your life?
(Because I’m really a superhero.)
4. You can only wear one color for the rest of your life. What color would you pick? Probably green.
5. What’s one thing you want to do that’s wild, crazy, or unusual? Randomly prank all the customers at my current job. But of course I can’t do that. I’m on good behavior for the next two weeks until I am DONE WITH IT FOR GOOD. I found another job, yay! And it pays better. I just hope it turns out well…
6. If you had to give a speech to the whole world for five minutes, what topic would it be about? Just one? Man, it would be hard to stick to one topic…
I’d probably talk about how we should keep working towards good things despite our mistakes.
7. You get to have lunch with any three famous people, present or past! Who would you pick? I’d like to meet Sophie Scholl, an obscure South American president (Garcia) whose whole name I can’t remember but who was an INCREDIBLE leader, and also Josephine (Napoleon’s wife) so we could hear all about Napoleon’s most embarrassing mannerisms. 😛 AWESOME blackmail and/or trivia material.
8. What is your favorite smell, and why? Petrichor! Or baking bread. Funny how they both involve ozone…
9. Share one of your favorite quotes. “Make all of space and time your backyard and what have you got? A back yard.” (That’s probably the one quote that really explained how different Ten and Eleven were. Ten’s sense of wonder was VERY different. It’s hard to explain. They went about it different ways? That’s the closest I can get.)
10. Give us two true statements about yourself and one false statement, and see if your followers can guess which one is false. Oooh, I love this game!
- I have never eaten cotton candy.
- I have scars on the heel of my hand and in between my pointer and middle fingers on my right hand, both from broken glass.
- I hate impatiens.
Now, because I don’t know who gave me this tag, I’m going to just tag random people.
(I think for this one all the questions stay the same, so I’m good to go. Anyway, laterz!)
Thanks for reading, and God Bless!